We’ve just added a new series of FileZilla video tutorials to our library, which are immediately available for download by our members. These tutorials teach end users how to use FileZilla effectively.
FileZilla is a very popular File Transfer application, often suggested by web hosting companies… so if you have customers who could use extra help in using FileZilla, you should have these tutorials on your website.
These tutorials are available to all DemoWolf members FOR FREE right now… simply login to your Members Area, and download them. If you are not yet a DemoWolf member, you can sign up for a free account.
These FileZilla video tutorials can also be added to your existing knowledgebase… you can install them into your WHMCS, Blesta, ClientExec or HostBill Knowledgebase in just a few clicks.
Here’s a complete list of all the FileZilla video tutorials available to you. Feel free to watch them!
FileZilla series (10 videos)
1. Connecting to a remote server with Quickconnect in FileZilla
2. Setting up a connection in FileZilla’s Site Manager
3. Configuring your settings in FileZilla
4. How to create remote folders using FileZilla
5. How to delete remote folders using FileZilla
6. How to rename remote folders using FileZilla
7. How to upload files using FileZilla
8. How to download files using FileZilla
9. How to change file and folder permissions using FileZilla
10. How to use bookmarks in FileZilla
To browse and view all 450+ video tutorials we offer, go to: https://demowolf.com/hosting-tutorials/
As always, if you have any questions or suggestions for new video tutorials, please let me know 🙂
Rob started DemoWolf in 2005, after selling his web hosting startup business. DemoWolf has been providing video support solutions to hosting companies ever since. When not at work, Rob can usually be found in a curling club coaching his daughter's competitive curling team, or out on the trail running or biking :-)